Monday 11 March 2013

Reproduced another portrait of myself! Presentation 2



This was my second presentation. We had to choose one of the Art Movement and create a portrait    of ourselves. I presented my portrait under the movement called Expressionism.
Expressionism is a modernist movement, initially in poetry and painting, originating in Germany at the beginning of 20th Century. It's typical strait to present the world solely from a subjective perspective, distorting radically for emotionally effect in order to evoke moods and ideas.
Here i have expressed my ideas. I didn't express my moods since i have got alot and one paper is just not enough for me to present them. So i left my face blank without drawing my eyes,nose and mouth.
I have used the VIBGYOR colours,a feather,some magazine pictures and my photography pictures to represent myself. Basically it's 50%  of collage and 50% of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment