Friday 3 April 2015

Detail Drawing Specification

I am in my second year at Taylor's University Malaysia Studying Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture.Detail Drawing Specification is one of my subject for this semester.Our lecturer asked us to carry everyday to class a sketch book which is going to be very useful to us now as well as later.
Why is it going to be useful?
You all will get to know when I post every week a drawing in this blog.

For now;
 Detail Drawing - A detailed drawing is a type of drawing that gives all the dimensions, fabrication                                  methods and all type of materials required to manufacture the article.
                             Detail Drawing is called as a Detailed Assembly Drawing as-well.



My Sketchbook Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment