Friday 9 August 2013

So here I am! Back in ACTIOn!!!!!!

2DD (2 Dimensional Design)!!!

So this is how we started. Ms Lisa! Our Sem 1 lecturer for POD is going to teach us for Sem 2 as well  for 2DD....:D Yeppie!!!

Ms.Lisa asked us to recall what all we did on semester 1 and how did we make use of what we learnt through our vacation. Later she gave us an hour and half to do our work. Which was. we were suppose to find any items which would represent us and come up with a creation out of it/them.....

This is what I did! :D

Materials I choose were:
1) 2 Straws
2) a reusable cup
3) tissue
4) a small piece of cardboard.




Why did I come up with this model?

Basically I wanted to convey the msg to everyone that all what I learnt last semester was really useful to me. I was good in my photography. The design which I drew for my final card assignment impressed all my family members and friends. My best friend asked me to come on a free day and do the same design on one wall in her room. I did for her. Myself and few more friends got together and painted her wall. Even my father asked me too do the same thing for his office. I said I will during my next  vacation. 
I felt so matured and proud cause i knew quite a lot of new stuff. I taught view of values to my brother. My parents were really happy seeing me grown up. 
As I said before i'm more of a colorful person. I love colours.
I'm looking forward for this semester... Really happy to be back in Uni. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment