Saturday 9 November 2013

My Monogram...

Quote of the day: 

So here we go.............................................................................................................................!!!

My monogram stencil

A designed stencil cut out


Shots taken during working on mine and my friends monograms...







  I used spray paint, spray mount for few and for the rest fabric paint. The colors I chose to represent myself Pink shades and purple. 

A silver pencil case

A black shiny form


Pink color night wear slippers

A colorless file

A light yellow color towel

A multi baby colour accessory box

Six beautiful items with my monogram on it...

I was really happy with the out come of my hard work. My friends too liked it. Miss. is was also happy with my work.Again I feel so proud of what I have done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment